Sunday, September 30, 2007

I LOVE my family and friends!



I was asked to talk to the young women about Katrina today in church. I don't think I've ever talked for such a length of time about our experiences. Needless to say I cried for most of the half hour. I just wanted my family (and friends) to know how much I appreciated your support (emotional, monetary and spiritually.) I just know that my family loves me. Mike and I felt overwhelmed with the support we were given. I which you could all experience what I did. So you could feel that kind of love and hope given to you by those you love. I really felt like I had no direction no home, well nothing! It was amazing to have to rely on the Lord and my family and see how quickly you came to our aid. I hope one day to act in such a way to show how much I love you. I treasure my family and faith beyond anything this life has to offer and that is the lesson Katrina had for me.

2 comments:

Amy Wilson said...

:)
We love you guys!

Linds and Dave said...

awe how cute! yes i realized that you wore the shirt too. the thing is you left a bunch of stuff two times ago and mom wanted to wear that shirt one time but she didn't know where it came from then once we saw your picture we realized where it came from. and also we have those pictures of Gretchen that Kim made for you. so we'll figure something out and send everything you forgot down to you. but yes i do like the shirt a lot :]