Monday, March 17, 2008

The Luck of the Irish

Well I think I love St. Patty's Day. We matched!!! Wow, I have never felt so relieved in my life. (Although touching my toes again after having Gretchen ranks a close 2nd.)





My Mom taught me that every St. Patty's day needs to start with a green breakfast. I really don't even know if Gretchen noticed her food was green! Can you believe the color on those eggs. I actually felt a little queasy while making them. Well I'm off to make some phone calls. Did I mention that we matched?

8 comments:

Ali said...

Happy St. Patty's Day and HOORAY, congratulations etc. !!! That is awesome. I am so happy for you guys. Now is will be fun to hear where you end up going.
I love the last picture of Gretchen that you posted with the little green egg on her face. :)

Dave, Lisa, Summer and Jace said...

Thanks for reminding me that it was St. Patricks Day. Luckily I had some green stickers left over from last year. I'm so excited you guys matched. I'm dying to know where you will end up. Love the pics of Gretchen.

Unknown said...

Yay, I am so happy for you! Congratulations! You and Mike need to CELEBRATE!! Now if only you could stay in Vermont...

amanda said...

congrats! i can't believe how big gretchen is getting! are you sure that's the same little girl you had while you were here? she's not a baby anymore! so, are you coming here?

Emily said...

Yeah, those eggs look gross, I was wondering what they were. Gretchen looks so cute! And congratulations again on your match.

Mac said...

Congrats on matching!

Anonymous said...

matched?! WHERE YOU GOING!?!?

Winnow D. Asael said...

Wonderful pictures! She ate the eggs! (No ham, though?)