Saturday, October 25, 2008

Livin Large in San Francisco


Finally, I'm posting. Today marks my one month left of pregnancy celebration! I am feeling so much bigger with this baby. Yesterday at dinner (Mike was still at work) Gretchen wanted to sit on my lap. So I let her but she kept sliding off. After a couple times she asked "what's happening?" I told her Mommy doesn't have a lap anymore, my belly is too big. She just pondered that for a little while and looked disappointed. Then she looked up at me with a smile and said, "Daddy still has a lap." Thank heaven for Daddy!
So I have a lot of things I think I need to post date and post. Check back to my blog to see what's been going on in San Francisco. We love you all!

9 comments:

Katie said...

wahoo Kristin, lets celebrate a new post! So glad you found your way back to the blogging world. j/k
yay for only one month left.

Emily said...

Finally! Ha, ha I remember when Randi lost her spot on mom's lap with the twins. Which was quite early poor girl. At least it broke her of her habit of being rocked to sleep every night. I can't wait to see ____ (what's her name)!

Camila said...

Gretchen is toooooo cute! Hag in there, one more month!

Winnow D. Asael said...

She posts! (I was beginning to wonder what happened to you.) I liked the story about the disappearing lap! Tell Gretchen she can have the lap back in a little over a month..but she'll have to share it with baby sister!

Mac said...

What is this lap you speak of?

Unknown said...

Yay! I'm so glad you posted! You look so cute. Gretchen is so funny, we miss her!

Ali said...

You don't look that big!:) Maybe the picture doesn't do it justice. Can't wait for more posts, keep them coming! I am going to take a nap.

Deedles said...

Good luck in the coming weeks and I would also like to add that Gretchen is the cutest pirate ever seen!

KC and DL said...

you are adorable! your little girl is too! I'm glad to see you blogging again :)